– Administrative staff.
+ Manage the company’s job posting channels, recruiting according to schedule and arising needs.
+ Directly preliminary interview, arrange interview schedule with the specialized department and the Board of Directors.
+ Receiving new personnel as prescribed, monitoring the probationary process.
+ Coordinate with training planning, monitoring implementation units.
+ Direct training of new personnel integration.
– Other HR jobs: Managing personnel records, re-signing contracts, drafting human resources, reporting according to regulations …
– Perform tasks assigned by the Manager.
– Salary: 8 – 10 million or more, agreed upon by capacity;
– Professional working environment, dynamic and friendly.
– Trained, exchanged and learned, have the opportunity to perfect and promote all advantages of yourself.
– There are many opportunities for promotion with attractive and long-term and stable compensation regimes.
– Enjoy the benefits according to the State regulations: social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, vacation …
– Regimes prescribed by the company: Annual tourism, participating in teambuilding activities, picnics, football clubs … and many other attractive incentive regimes.
– Female, 24 – 30 years and up. Graduated from Colleges, Universities specialized in Human Resource Management, Labor Economics, …
– At least 01 year experience in the same position.
– Experience in recruiting managerial positions.
– Good communication, negotiation, presentation, training and coaching skills
– Logical thinking, good use of office informatics (Word, Excel …)